For state and municipal medical institutions
The tasks of the Medical Constructor in the field of public medicine are similar to those offered to owners of private medical institutions, but at the same time have some significant features due to state ownership. This determines the scope and specificity of the services we offer.
For public medical institutions we offer:
- Reconstruction of medical and diagnostic facilities in accordance with existing legislation or the reconstruction of individual departments of a medical institution;
- Audit of design estimates, that includes determining of construction estimates, the need for personnel, materials, equipment for the construction of institutions;
- Expert consultations on all related sections of the project;
- Construction supervision of the execution of works, including the organization of permits for construction, contractors and suppliers, technical supervision of construction, commissioning of the facility;
- Audit of medical equipment on the balance sheet (suitability, service life); optimization of equipment; formation of an equipment table in accordance with the hospital profile (equipment, tools, furniture, consumables);
- The process of equipment, that is, the selection of equipment with an optimal level of price/quality;
- Energy efficiency: engineering in the direction of reducing maintenance costs for the maintenance and servicing of medical diagnostic facilities / increasing efficiency;
- Assistance and support in the process of accreditation of international standards, begins with the application and continues with the annual reports.